ANDREW ANDROOL I still love your eyes says: WHEN ARE YOUR EXAMS ENDING?? ANDREW ANDROOL I still love your eyes says: i think the last time i saw u was like months months months back ♀QUEENjessybessy; MonsDonsCo- I love(: says: END FEB! ♀QUEENjessybessy; MonsDonsCo- I love(: says: YES PLS ANDREW ANDROOL I still love your eyes says: i miss your laughter.. ANDREW ANDROOL I still love your eyes says: and ur exaggerated actions ANDREW ANDROOL I still love your eyes says: oh mannn ANDREW ANDROOL I still love your eyes says: i cant believe i juz said that.. ANDREW ANDROOL I still love your eyes says: oh well.. ANDREW ANDROOL I still love your eyes says: i really do miss seeing you ANDREW ANDROOL I still love your eyes says: like in the past, i used to see u almost everyday
Aww man. thats duper sweet. I really miss you & Guang too.